HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns.
As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Plan and execute tests of new formulations, equipment and technologies to ensure products can be manufactured in the Henkel manufacturing network
- Work closely with cross functional R&D teams (formulating, packaging, process development, etc.) across the entire product development cycle from ideation to implementation
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the role process engineering plays in the consumer-packaged goods industry
- Progress toward a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: Ability to gather and analyze data, and develop fact-based recommendations resulting from the analysis
- Project Planning Skills: Understand timing constraints of work and initiates activities with sufficient lead time to successfully deliver project deadlines
- Good laboratory skills: compliance with all safety regulations, sound lab technique, and good record keeping
- Undergraduate research or similar experience preferred