HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns.
As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Gain experience in many areas of Supply Chain, including Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Master data Management, Manufacturing and Logistics.
- Initiate and deliver meaningful projects, with the opportunity to work cross functionally and develop strong relationships.
- Expand/develop your skills in the areas of Continuous Improvements, Project Management, and Change Management.
- Apply your knowledge of ERP methodologies and Data Management by utilizing SAP.
- Collaborate with local and global counterparts, displaying sense of ownership and urgency.
- Currently enrolled in a Supply Chain related undergrad / graduate program OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship, with a GPA of 3.2
- Proficiency with PC applications MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Project management skills are desired; understanding of Lean principles is a plus.
- Supply Chain Understanding: Ability to link critical concepts and processes to performance drivers
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills: Ability to gather and analyze data, and develop fact-based recommendations resulting from the analysis.
- Communication Skills: Clearly articulate ideas through concise, timely and unambiguous written correspondence. Strong verbal communication and presentation skills are also required.