HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns.
As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Assist in the booking, scheduling, and cancellations of customer/Inter-Company shipments
- Track shipments to ensure timely pick-up and delivery
- Assist in building KPI’s and advanced reporting capabilities to be used by management for key decision making
- Review routing guide for backhaul opportunities
- Work with various Supply Chain functions to ensure large projects are executed with excellence
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program with focus in supply chain, logistics or business analytics OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship, with a GPA of 3.2
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Power Point, Word, and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; well developed visual acuity