The Cloud Operations Team, part of iCIMS Labs, is responsible for monitoring the application and infrastructure to help provide a customer experience second to none! The team monitors the customer experience ranging from the validation of availability and performance, orchestrating events of cross functional teams, and the communication of customer affecting events. In addition, the team reviews all key performance indicators (KPI) to forecast future performance and make initial recommendations to the engineering team.
The Associate Application Monitoring Engineer will report to the Manager, Cloud Operations and will have the awesome opportunity to be responsible for overseeing the functionality of applications, batch processes, network and infrastructure components ensuring the highest possible availability (99.9% – 99.99%), and facilitate timely resolution of incidents or technical escalations to meet established SLAs.
When you join iCIMS, you join the team helping global companies transform business and the world through the power of talent. Our customers do amazing things: design rocket ships, create vaccines, deliver consumer goods globally, overnight, with a smile. As the Talent Cloud company, we empower these organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent. We’re passionate about helping companies build a diverse, winning workforce and about building our home team. We’re dedicated to fostering an inclusive, purpose-driven, and innovative work environment where everyone belongs.
- Run the Production environment by monitoring availability/performance on a holistic level.
- Incident Management: Manage the process to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible, including problem assessment, research, escalation, communications and resolution task management.
- Execute on Production changes needed to support internal and external customers.
- Use software engineering/programming skillsets to automate and scale out infrastructure and processes.
- Provide triage support for Operations support requests.
- Review and refine support documentation, SOPs, policies, processes, procedures and associated system requirements.
- Prepare extensive electronic documentation that includes by not limited to; SLAs, Performance Metrics, installation guides, implementation guides, etc.
- Reduce manual work by identifying process improvements via automation.
- Participate in monthly metric reviews in support of 99.9% -99.99% uptime.
- Must be passionate and self-driven with a sense of urgency and initiative.
- Proactively seek innovative solutions and resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Familiarity with programming/scripting languages, preferably Python
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to follow written support processes, SOPs, policies & procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks based on severity levels.
- Strong attention to detail and ownership of deliverables; highly passionate and self-driven.
- Regular shift is 2:00PM – 11:00PM EST; Occasional nights & weekend support may be required.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or combination of education and/or equivalent work experience.
- 1 Year General Information Technology Experience in client/server Technologies
iCIMS is a place where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at iCIMS.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.