InfoDesk is a leading technology company specializing in information management. Providing connectors to a diverse content network of global information providers, our proprietary "Smarter Data" technology acquires, integrates, normalizes and semantically enriches large volumes of data in real-time from internal and external sources. InfoDesk collaborates with leading corporations and government agencies to deliver timely, strategic insight that increases competitive awareness, mitigates risk and provides key data for better decisions.
The Project coordinator would be responsible for working directly with the Implementation team in assisting with day to day tasks that involve the client directly.
- Supporting and maintaining client in-take form and database.
- Working within the InfoDesk software to support client setup
- Organizing and updated project plans
- Interacting with other departments to support ongoing projects such as: Design, Support & IT.
- Basic project coordination knowledge
- Microsoft Office Suite products
- Google Suite products
- Up to 20 hours