INROADS and JLL Commercial Real Estate Internship Program (Summer 2021)
INROADS is partnering with JLL for Summer 2021 internships. Apply today!!
INROADS is a nationally recognized nonprofit organization that gives high-potential future executives from culturally, ethnically and economically diverse backgrounds a competitive advantage in their careers. We provide unparalleled networking opportunities with career-minded peers; year-round professional coaching and guidance from managers; and professional development. We also provide management training that includes career related, paid internships with some of America’s top organizations.
2020 Summer Internship – JLL (Commercial Real Estate)
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual fee revenue of $4.7 billion and gross revenue of $5.4 billion, JLL has more than 230 corporate offices, operates in 80 countries and has a global workforce of approximately 58,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 3.4 billion square feet, or 316 million square meters, and completed $118 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2014. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $55.3 billion of real estate assets under management.
A career at JLL puts you in the center of one of the largest, most sophisticated and industry-leading commercial real estate and investment management firms in the world. We are recognized globally for creating real value for clients and employees. Recent recognition for JLL includes:
We attract, develop and reward the best and most diverse people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on core values like trust, integrity, respect and excellence. When you join our team, you become part of a vibrant environment that is committed to equipping you with the resources to develop a long-lasting and rewarding career.
JLL is currently seeking college students to join one of our teams for a summer internship. The interns will learn the industry through the lens of JLL’s substantial market share and client interaction. As part of the internship, JLL will provide learning experiences throughout the organization so that each intern truly understands the commercial real estate industry and the service line the intern is selected for following this experience. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, highly-organized, able to work well in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, demonstrate clear communication skills, and be motivated to learn – with an interest in commercial real estate combined with your service line focus as a career.
· Current undergraduate or graduate level students, preferably rising juniors or seniors, with a major or concentration in business, facilities management, architecture, real estate, or a strong desire to work in the commercial real estate industry
· Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Corporate and business experience
· Innovation and strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively
· Excellent client service mindset and attitude
– Be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
– Academic Achievement (preferred GPA of 3.0 or above)
Equal Employment Opportunity
JLL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.
· Atlanta, GA- Procurement, Hospitality, Real Estate, Business Economics
· Charlotte, NC-Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Accounting
· McLean or Richmond, VA- Finance, Architecture, Construction, Real Estate, Engineering, Supply Chain, General Business
· Herndon, VA- Architecture, Construction, Real Estate, Engineering
· Columbus, OH- Business, Computer Science, Supply Chain
· New York City- Business, Operations, Facilities Management, Procurement, Hospitality, Real Estate, Architecture, Construction, Civil/Industrial Engineering
· Cincinnati, OH- Communications, IT
· Gaithersburg, MD- Engineering, Facilities/Real Estate, Planning/Design, Business Leadership
· Greenwood, SC- Facilities Management, Maintenance
· Los Angeles, CA- Business, Architecture
· Minnetonka, MN- Finance, Math, Real Estate, Architecture, Construction
· Newark, NJ- Business, Design, Architecture, Construction
· Apply to INROADS at https://inroads.org/internships/apply/
· Email resumes to Stefanie Small at email@example.com and to Tanaisha Brisbon at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit resumes in word document format using the subject line –INROADS and JLL Commercial Real Estate Internship. Also, please include the location(s) of your interest in the subject line as well. For example, INROADS and JLL Commercial Real Estate Internship (Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC)