INROADS and Novartis: Dermatology Sales Internship
INROADS is partnering with Novartis for Summer Internships. Apply today!!
INROADS is a nationally recognized nonprofit organization that gives high-potential future executives from culturally, ethnically and economically diverse backgrounds a competitive advantage in their careers. We provide unparalleled networking opportunities with career-minded peers; year-round professional coaching and guidance from managers; and professional development. We also provide management training that includes career related, paid internships with some of America’s top organizations.
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide.
2021 Summer Internship Program – Pharma Sales- East Hanover NJ
/b> 799 million. That’s how many lives Novartis products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Dermatology Sales Intern Sales will provide hands-on experience with broad exposure to Dermatology products. The areas of focus could include sales or disease state education.
Duties: Each intern will be assigned a meaningful and challenging assignment that will be geared towards a specific Dermatology aligned territory. The intern will have an opportunity to demonstrate their leadership skills and analytical ability throughout their assignment.
Candidate should be in an accredited degree-granting college or university pursuing an undergraduate degree
3 years of undergraduate studies towards a Bachelors or pursuing an advanced degree with an expected graduation date between Dec 2022 and August 2023 • Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required
Preferred Competencies/Experiences: Desired Experience:
• Knowledge of and or experience with sales process
• Highly motivated
• Excellent communication/coordination/interpersonal skills • Leadership ability
• Demonstrated ability to learn, apply and communicate technical/scientific knowledge
• Strong influence/Persuasion/Negotiation skills Additional Information Additional Benefits
• All interns will be considered for 2nd internship based on their performance over the course of their summer internship
· No Relocation Available with this opportunity
• Undergrads working towards a Bachelor’s degree – no seniors graduating (May 2021)
• Any major and no previous finance experience is required
• Participation in on-campus activities, leadership roles, and volunteer opportunities
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to manage multiple, simultaneous tasks
• Self-starter who is resourceful and has a curiosity to learn
• Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate in a team
Location: East Hanover, NJ
How do I apply for this opportunity?
· ·Apply to INROADS at https://inroads.org/internships/apply/