INROADS Leadership Development and Internship Program (Summer 2022)
INROADS is a nationally recognized nonprofit organization that gives high-potential future executives from culturally, ethnically and economically diverse backgrounds a competitive advantage in their careers. We provide unparalleled networking opportunities with career-minded peers; year-round professional coaching and guidance from managers; and professional development. We also provide management training that includes career related, paid internships with some of America’s top organizations.
See INROADS Corporate Partner list below:
Before you apply to INROADS… Please make sure that you meet the requirements below…
INROADS Minimum Academic Requirements:
1. Minimum 2.8 cumulative college grade point average
2. A graduation date of December 2022 or later
3. Career interest in Business (all concentrations), Engineering (STEM), Computers and Information Sciences, Sales, Marketing, Healthcare Management or Retail Management, Finance, Accounting, Banking and more
4. Full-Time Undergraduate attending accredited Four-Year College/University
5. Apply at https://inroads.org/internships/apply/
6. Upload the most recent transcript and current resume. See resume template attached. First semester freshmen are exempt from submitting a transcript.
*** APPLY NOW
Go to https://inroads.org/internships/apply/ to submit your application
Below are your next steps after you apply (You will have to log in to your INROADS profile to access the next steps)
1.Please upload your resume and most recent transcript. Resume must reflect the attached INROADS resume template.
2. Listen to the process review video and complete the assessment.
3. Register and complete for the candidate prep session webinar. Complete all learning modules.
4. Record your INROADS mock interview.
5. Check your email weekly. INROADS staff will contact you about other internships opportunities that meet your major and career interest.
Locations: Across 50 states
Internship Types: Onsite, hybrid and virtual paid internships