4900 Tiedeman Road – Brooklyn, Ohio 44144-2302Job Description – IT Business Analyst
- Works with a cross-functional team in optimization of application capabilities & business processes.
- Provide Business Analysis and Project/Product support for the development, enhancement, quality assessment, and on-going support of the relevant lines of business (LOBs).
- Influence requirements for new application features and enhancements that are consistent with strategic priorities.
- Participates in the design process to ensure it supports business requirements and an optimized user experience.
- Capture requirements for a moderately complex system and/or multiple systems; understands the SDLC and its impact on deliverables.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and convey with appropriate level of detail to the development team.
- Broaden expertise of the business and work with technical and business teams to support business objectives.
- Support and/or participate in user acceptance testing to ensure quality in application releases and user experience.
- Understands security, risk management, and IT process principles and escalate to appropriate team(s) as needed.
Preferred Skills – Commercial Lending Domain Knowledge or Basic Banking and Finance Knowledge
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
This position is eligible to earn a base salary $18/hr.
Key has implemented a role-based Mobile by Design approach to our employee workspaces, dedicating space to those whose roles require specific workspaces, while providing flexible options for roles which are less dependent on assigned workspaces and can be performed effectively in a mobile environment. As a result, this role may be mobile or home based, which means you may work either at a home office or in a Key facility to perform your job duties.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing HR_Compliance@keybank.com.