Leslie J. Garfield is a highly respected and successful boutique Real Estate firm in Manhattan. We are currently seeking an exceptional Sales Assistant to join our dynamic team!
This position offers the opportunity to work in a sales assistant role with two top producing luxury real estate agents. The candidate’s primary role will be to support Matthew Pravda and to complete day-to-day support in the office.
• Telephone and Email account coverage
• Production/Management of hard copy mailings and E-blasts
• Social Media Account Management
• Sales Pitch Presentation Preparation and Assistance
• If licensed, conduct showings and open houses at exclusively listed properties
• High interest in real estate
• New York State Real Estate Salesperson License a plus (if candidate does not have one, we will sponsor application)
• A strong work ethic
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• The ability to work as part of a team (athletic experience a plus)
• Professional presence – on the phone and in person
• An understanding of sales marketing principles
• The ability to learn and adapt to a new environment quickly
• Experience with social media marketing
• Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop all helpful
We offer standard working hours, with weekend tasks on occasion, competitive salary + bonus, and health benefits.
If you are looking for a step in the real estate door and progress within the real estate market this could be an excellent opportunity!