Los Ninos Services is seeking fun, energetic individuals to work part-time providing evidence-based, behavioral therapy to individuals on the autism spectrum.
- Provide excellence in service for children, youth and young adults with Autism and special needs in home based settings.
- Provide direct work with children in order to help them learn through the use of individual programs and other techniques under the supervision of the BCBA professional.
- Provide ABA Services as they are written in the clients ABA Program Book.
- Record data for each session in the clients ABA Program Book.
- Communicate with the BCBA to ensure you provide effective interventions which vary based on each clients need.
- Provide services in accordance with clients’ behavior plan and authorizations.
- Administrative work such as writing session notes, progress summary notes, phone calls and travel time between sessions.
- Open to feedback and acceptance of recommendations for further training or supervision.
- Meet and contribute in team meetings to discuss daily plans, child and parent concerns and schedule changes.
- Provide services in accordance with county and New York State Regulations.
- We are known for providing a high level of training and supervision.
- Learn and grow professionally with a great team of dedicated and passionate early childhood professionals with significant growth opportunities.
- Be of great service to others.
- Some college experience in the social service field a plus.
- Must be able to push, pull, carry and lift up to 50 lbs.
- The employee is regularly required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms and to talk or hear.
- Experience in:
- Principles of Applied Behavioral Analysis a plus, but not required.
- Discrete Trial Training a plus, but not required.
- Day care and/or classroom experience a plus, but not required.
- Success Factors:
- Demonstrates LNS Core Values: Quality, Team Player, Respectful, Continual Self-Improvement.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have excellent time management and good organizational skills.
- Must conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- Must adhere to all rules of confidentiality.
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and timely.
- Basic knowledge of word processing, computer and internet skills.
- Bilingual skills are a plus, but not required.
Los Ninos Services is an award-winning provider of services to young children with special needs. We are a learning organization. Our Annual Young Child Expo & Conference is attended by our team and over 1,000 professionals from around the world. Our community of professionals is deeply committed to making a difference in children’s lives and we invest in our team’s continuous professional growth. Learn and grow with us.
LNS Staten Island Center Location: 4024 Amboy Road (and Nelson), Staten Island, NY 10308
Staten Island Borough Home Based Services