- Provide excellence in case management services to young children with special needs and their families in community and office based settings.
- Support families though the evaluation process and obtain proper services for eligible children.
- Advocate for children by monitoring the quality of services provided.
- Work from central office and in the field. Attend home visits and meetings as scheduled.
- Become an expert in services and resources for young children.
- Help families of children transition between services.
- Prepare and submit daily session notes and other paperwork timely and accurately.
- Provide services in accordance with Early Intervention, county and New York State Regulations.
- We are known for providing a high level of training and supervision.
- Learn and grow professionally with a great team of dedicated and passionate early childhood professionals with significant growth opportunities.
- Be of great service to others.
- Full Time
- Fee for Service for experienced Service Coordinators (minimal 2 years Service Coordination experience in the field of Early Intervention).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Services Education or Related Field (e.g., psychology, social work, education, sociology).
- Bilingual in Spanish or Russian.
- NYC (Manhattan, Queens, Bronx, and Brooklyn): Use of public transportation or car.
- Demonstrates LNS Core Values: Quality, Team Player, Respectful, Continual Self-Improvement.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have excellent time management and good organizational skills.
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and timely.
- Willing and able to submit notes electronically daily.
- Basic knowledge of word processing, computer and internet skills.