Our Supply Chain Inventory Associate will manage all aspects of inventory for Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group (MCPG) and Priddy Imprints. This role will assist the Supply Chain Group with daily, weekly reports as well as print and bind meeting organization and presentation. Managing the quarterly “end of life” remainder process is another key responsibility.
- New Title Management (Collaborate with Sales reps, Publisher, Marketing and Production to determine first print quantities)
- Reprints and title status (daily monitoring of inventory levels to identify needed reprints by analyzing data from multiple reports)
- Follow up and Miscellaneous (Respond to inventory needs for Special Promotions. Heavy E-mail and phone communication)
- Inventory cleanup processes including quarterly remainders
- Data entry (Enter meeting results into Cognos databases (quantities, price changes, follow-up information). Print and bind meeting organization
- Print and bind meeting organization
- College Degree
- Publishing experience helpful
- MS Office proficiency
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Gmail knowledge
Macmillan Publishers is a global trade book publishing company with prominent imprints around the world, publishing a broad range of award-winning books for children and adults in all categories and formats. Macmillan Publishers is committed to our authors, our employees, and to the environment.
U.S. publishers include Celadon Books, Farrar, Straus and Giroux, Flatiron Books, Henry Holt & Company, Macmillan Audio, Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group, Picador, St. Martin’s Press and Tor Books. In the UK, Australia, India, and South Africa, Macmillan publishes under the Pan Macmillan name. The German company, Holtzbrinck Deutsche Buchverlage, includes among its imprints S. Fischer, Kiepenheuer and Witsch, Rowohlt, and Droemer Knaur.
Macmillan Publishers is a part of the Holtzbrinck Publishing Group, a large family-owned media group of companies headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are actively seeking job applicants who reflect a broad representation of differences, including race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, physical ability, neurodiversity, age, family status, economic background and status, geographical background and status, and perspective. We believe that the best companies reflect the incredible diversity in viewpoints, backgrounds, and identities of the world in their staffs, and are committed to inclusive hiring across departments and levels. The successful candidate for this position will be an employee of Macmillan Publishing Group, LLC.