At MSG Networks, we believe in developing talent and creating the leaders of tomorrow. The MSG Networks Student Associate Program is designed to immerse undergraduate and graduate students in the world of Sports Media. Our program offers a hands-on experience within a variety of departments to provide students with valuable skills they can use throughout their careers. Our students are given meaningful work and are essential to the company’s mission of Igniting Fan’s Passion. While participating in the Student Associate Program, students will have the opportunity to work side by side with our employees to gain a deep understanding of our business and exposure to the most senior level executives of the company.
Student opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Live Event Production
- Original Programming Production & Development
- Social Media Marketing
- On-Air Promotions
- Communications/Public Relations
- Digital Platform Management
- Business Development
We are looking for hard working, determined and self-motivated candidates with solid communication, time management and interpersonal skills. We seek candidates who act professionally and have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be currently enrolled in college as a rising Junior or above, working toward a four-year degree or a graduate degree
- College credit is based on individual school policy; it is not required for program
- Must be available to work 35 hours per week from June to August
- GPA of 3.2 or above is required