Mavis Discount Tire – Real Estate Coordinator
Put your career into high gear with Mavis Discount Tire! We’re looking for a full-time Real Estate Coordinator to join Team Mavis at our Operations Support Center in Millwood, New York. With over 700 retail locations, Mavis is the one of the largest independently-held tire sales and automotive repair chain in the United States.
About the Position of Real Estate Coordinator
As a member of the Real Estate Department, the Real Estate Coordinator is responsible for assisting the SVP and VP of Real Estate with all aspects of the planning and administrative management for the New Company Store Development Program. The Real Estate Coordinator will also maintain constant and effective communications with team members, internal/external management and project players.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One to three years’ professional experience. Qualified graduates entering the workforce directly from college will also be considered
- Knowledge of real estate, development, mapping programs and construction a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, involving complex and varying problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists with all aspects of the New Company Store Development Program.
- Assists deal team with data entry of sites into mapping program and pipeline management software.
- Creates maps and demographic trade area studies of proposed new store locations.
- Research and obtain further information for site specific entitlement process within a municipality.
- Assists in the preparation of new store deal packages and presentations.
- Manages the new store pipeline ensuring all information is constantly and consistently up to date.
- Tracks progress of stores in the pipeline and updates accordingly.
- Sets up and manages weekly broker calls. Attends calls to take notes and manages follow-up.
- Fields calls and emails with store submissions and initially vets the proposed location.
- Works with Construction Project Coordinator to put together funding packages for reimbursement.
- Responsible for all administration functions related to the New Company Store Development program including, scanning, copying, filing and general administration, ensuring electronic and paper files are kept up to date.
- Analysis of existing store performance and store comparison analysis upon request from SVP or VP of Real Estate.
- Special Projects as directed by the SVP & VP of Real Estate
At Mavis, we understand that our people drive our success. We provide our team members with competitive weekly pay, a good working environment and an excellent combination of additional benefits like health and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match, paid vacations, paid time off, paid holidays and opportunities for career growth.
Mavis Discount Tire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Consistent with our commitment to the principal of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, we enforce a zero tolerance policy on discrimination at Mavis. Employment decisions are made without regard to an applicant’s or employee’s actual or perceived membership in any category or status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Where appropriate, Mavis may provide reasonable accommodation, in order for an otherwise qualified
Mavis does not seek salary history information from applicants.