Student ambassador are students who are selected to serve the Mercy College community. They provide relevant information to prospective students, family members, current students, faculty, staff and guests on all facets of campus life. Student ambassadors participate in a variety of activities including public relations programs, campus tours, recruitment and retention events.
EXPERIENCES AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED
- Demonstrated leadership experience (on or off campus)
- Possess strong interpersonal skills including effective communication, the ability to be self- motivated, maintain professionalism in an office environment.
- Possess a sincere desire to represent Mercy College, maintain a spirited approach to promoting campus life.
- Ability to adapt to a variety of situations, to work well in a team setting.
- Demonstrate creativity, enthusiasm, and positive disposition, self-directions and motivation to achieve goals.
- Possess a sincere passion for increasing school spirit, pride, and tradition on campus.
- Being able to carry out all task asked of by the admission team.
Additional Requirements are included but not limited to be the Maverick on large event days, working Saturday events, punctual, public speaking, and preparing event material.
In addition to this application, you may be asked to provide your current resume to the hiring manager. The Career Team provides templates of resumes at https://career.mercy.edu/channels/write-a-resume-cover-letter/ If you need assistance with your resume, contact CPD@mercy.edu
Supervisor Lisa Mahadeo