The Office Assistant is responsible for assisting with all general clerical duties in the Human Resources Department
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs general clerical duties such as typing, filing, responding to telephone calls, organizing files, faxing, photocopying, data entry, collating, shredding, scanning, etc.
2. Performs proofreading of reports
3. Assists with answering and responding to telephone calls
4. Promptly reports any matters of concern relative to the human resources operation to the Vice President or designee.
5. Attends meetings and in-service instruction as indicated or directed.
6. Performs all other duties as requested by the Vice President or designee.
· Must be able to use both hands or use prosthetics that enable the employee to perform duties.
· Requires close attention to detail
· Requires the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
· Must be able to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Minimum of six months experience in an office environment is preferred
· Knowledge of Microsoft office
· Moderate to Advanced proficiency with Excel
· Computer skills
· Copy, Facsimile and Scanner machine experience
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREA:
1. Integrates and incorporates into all aspects of work performance the mission and values of Cabrini of Westchester as outlined by the Administration, in accordance with the standards of the Mission Integration Program set forth by the Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart.
2. Is respectful in all interactions and takes pride in their commitment to the facility.
3. General office assistance.
Please email your resume to Jennifer Mack at email@example.com