The Office of the President seeks a personable student worker to assist in the daily operations of the office. These operations include but are not limited to: answering phones and fielding inquiries, completing office projects, and assisting with event coordination in addition to other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate would be an undergraduate with a friendly demeanor who presents themselves in a professional manner.
- Personable demeanor and ability to interact professionally with staff, faculty and students
- High-level English comprehension, reading, writing and communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Experience in conducting Internet research and e-mail correspondence
- Experience answering phones in a professional manner
- Ability to work with information and data of a confidential and/or sensitive nature
- Minimum GPA of 2.5