STUDENT WORKER, OPERATIONS – FEDERAL WORK STUDY
Seeking FWS eligible student employees to support operations at the Mercy College Bronx (2), Manhattan (1), and Dobbs Ferry (1) campuses. Duties include:
- filing, copying, scanning, data entry, general errands
- creating Mercy College ID cards
- campus event support
- mail room and information desk support
- other tasks as needed
- Federal Work Study eligible with a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Professional, responsible, dependable
- Good customer service skills
- FWS students will be paid at a rate of $15.00 per hour at all campuses.
- Federal Work Study students typically work between 8-16 hours per week. One’s workload depends on the student’s availability as well as the departments’ need.
- Student employees may not work during scheduled class times and should not be excused from class for work on campus
- Student employees may not work more than a total of 17 hours per week while classes are in session (including the week of finals)
In addition to completing an employment application, you may be asked to provide your current resume to the hiring manager. The Career Team provides templates of resumes at https://career.mercy.edu/channels/write-a-resume-cover-letter/ If you need assistance with your resume, contact CPD@mercy.edu