Clementine Briarcliff is looking for Recovery Coaches to join our team. We are seeking part time and full time to join our multidisciplinary team at our eating disorder treatment center located in Westchester County, NY. Job responsibilities may vary but will primarily include the following: monitoring clients emotional well-being (including eating disordered behaviors) during the shift, and intervening with recovery-focused directives when appropriate; food set-up/prep, and supervising of client meals and snacks; supervising client activities; driving clients off-site occasionally required; documentation and charting; maintaining daily room roster; general office duties; and other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years’ education beyond high school or equivalent training/certifications
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in a mental health-related environment is required
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred; a Certified Nursing Assistant certification is valuable
- Experience in either a residential or hospital mental health setting is also preferred
- Requires ability to eat provided meals to completion as a part of program therapy with clients.