About this Job
Monte Nido River Towns is looking for Recovery Coaches to join our team. We are seeking part time and full time to join our multidisciplinary team at our eating disorder treatment center located in Westchester County, NY. Job responsibilities may vary but will primarily include the following: monitoring clients emotional well-being (including eating disordered behaviors) during the shift, and intervening with recovery-focused directives when appropriate; food set-up/prep, and supervising of client meals and snacks; supervising client activities; driving clients off-site occasionally required; documentation and charting; maintaining daily room roster; general office duties; and other tasks as assigned.
· Minimum of 2 years’ education beyond high school or equivalent training/certifications
· Minimum of 1 year of work experience in a mental health-related environment is required
· Bachelor’s Degree is preferred; a Certified Nursing Assistant certification is valuable
· Experience in either a residential or hospital mental health setting is also preferred
· Requires ability to eat provided meals to completion as a part of program therapy with clients.
About Monte Nido & Affiliates
The Eating Disorder Center of California is part of Monte Nido and Affiliates. The original Monte Nido was established in 1996 and offers treatment for anorexia, bulimia, exercise disorder, activity disorder, and binge eating. Founded by industry leader Carolyn Costin in 1996, Monte Nido has expanded across the country, offering residential and day treatment programs in California, Oregon, New York, Massachusetts and other cities. All of the Monte Nido facilities are Joint Commission accredited, and located in beautiful serene settings, which provide a healing environment for our clients. Please visit our website at www.montenido.com for more information on our program.