We are seeking 2 energetic, responsible interns to assist in e-learning deployment for our Learning Management System. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs e-learning modules. This role is a breed of Human Resources and Information Technology, where your main focus will be to integrate your technical skills with your interpersonal skills.
Students seeking to complete internship as a requirement for graduation are welcomed. This is a great opportunity for any student whose primary interests include technology.
Start and end dates are flexible.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work Order processing through the Service Now system
a. Help us deploy Web based trainings from inception to Production
b. Assist in processing transactions related to training and e-learning.
2. Generate reports and run audits of data for quality assurance
3. Partner with Instructional Designers to address e-learnings functionality issues in ELM
4. Serve as liaison between internal Training and Human Resources Departments
5. Develop learning materials for distribution
6. Assist with all ELM issues and quality assurance including, but not limited to:
a. PeopleSoft ELM errors, module errors and completion issues
Erroneous Transactions by Training administrators
b. Process training enrollments due to technical limitations
7. Attend meetings and conference calls as they relate to PeopleSoft ELM
8. Support all other core functions
a. Provide assistance to employees with all self-service related issues including but not limited to training troubleshooting, access issues
b. Assist employees over screen sharing technology for application based needs
• Basic knowledge of learning applications
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel transactions including but not limited to v-lookups, filters, pivot tables and charts.
• Experience working on a PC using tools such as Adobe Acrobat, Web-ex, Snag-It, and Microsoft Office Applications.
• A desire to learn and openness to new tasks and learning experiences
- Work with professionals in the nation’s most extensive non-profit health care system and gain valuable experience.
- Flexible schedule for student