UNPAID INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION:
Seeking a detail oriented, professional intern to work closely with the Associate Director of Training and Development in the Office of HR Workforce Development to assist in the administration, organization and presentation of training programs, meetings and learning initiatives Start and end dates are flexible.
· Collect quantitative and qualitative data from training programs
· Building online training surveys
· Contact attendees and department representatives about upcoming training program(s).
· Schedule the appropriate conference lines and/or rooms, and other logistics for presentations and trainings.
· Liaise with program attendees to ensure completion of training and follow-up with any absentees.
· Document, review and organize training systems procedural manuals and supporting documentation for training programs and systems.
· Coordinate the procurement of teammates gifts for completion of trainings, congratulations, and other items
· Assist the Workforce Development Department on programs, initiatives, etc.
· Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
· Major in Communications and Marketing preferred
- Work with professionals in the nation’s most extensive nonprofit healthcare system and gain valuable experience
- Flexible schedule for students
To apply, please click on the following link