WE ARE WILLING TO TRAIN ON BELOW RESPONSIBILITIES!!!
Job Summary: Performs compliance testing; contribution calculations; Form 5500 reporting; Ensures timely and accurate completion of all assigned projects.
· Thorough knowledge of ERISA, IRS & DOL regulations regarding qualified plans
· Ability to interpret various plan documents (i.e., prototype, Individually Designed)
· Research and respond to questions from the internal staff and clients regarding the compliance testing process
· Analyzes census to accurately determine eligibility
· Calculate contributions based on the plan’s provisions (cross-tested a plus)
· Preparation of annual non-discrimination tests (ADP/ACP; 415; 402(g), 416, 410(b)) and ability to analyze & discuss testing results
· Prepare Government Forms: 5500 and Related Schedules, 5558, 5330, 8955 and the ability to work with plan’s auditor when applicable
· Read and interpret financial trust accounting statements
· Review and approve participant requested loans and distribution requests
· Advises clients on new plan design options and completes plan studies when needed
· Responsible for entering amendment requests in Pension Pro; updating Relius specs, platform specs, obtaining signatures and follow-ups with clients.
· Requesting record-keeper enrollment forms and updating plan specs during amendment process.
· Attends client and advisor calls/meetings upon request with approval from assigned Manager.
· Annual year-end clean-up to include follow-up on forfeiture re-allocations, source transfers determined during the compliance review
· Must embrace “The Pentegra Way”
• BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or business related field preferred
· Desire to learn about retirement industry
· Experience with Multiple Employer Plans (MEPs) preferred
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Ability to work in fast paced team environment
· Working knowledge of Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook)
· ASPPA designations a plus or be willing to obtain designations
· 3(16) Fiduciary Services knowledge a plus
· Must be able to work extra hours during peak season