The primary function is to provide quality Customer Service to our defined contribution and defined benefit plan participants. This is a temporary position in anticipation of high call volumes when updates are implemented on the participant website.
- Successfully answer incoming telephone inquiries with an emphasis on accessing and navigating the website.
- Troubleshoot participant’s website access issues.
- Additional inquiry responsibilities could include but not limited to, requests for general account information, concerns related to contributions and withdrawals, how to make changes to an account, and tax questions.
- Appropriately submits requests for research and follow-up, as needed, after the initial call.
- Assist with email correspondence to participants.
- Must embrace “The Pentegra Way”
- Undergraduate Degree
- Call Center/Customer Service experience
- Retirement plan knowledge a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Must have ability to multi-task and possess problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Series 6 or 63 a plus
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service