Job Summary: Sales Enablement Specialist will be the key contact for the Regional Director’s (RDs) and Internal Sales Consultants (ISCs). This position requires an individual to become the subject matter expert on the intricacies of Pentegra’s products and services along with the understanding of process and work flow to ensure that the sales process and client experience runs smoothly and efficiently. This will allow the sales team to focus on selling vs. the operation process. This position is instrumental to the sales team reaching their annual revenue goal each year.
Responsibilities: Proactive vs reactive!!!
· Deliver high quality, responsive service to all requests for information and sales support from our Regional Director(s) along with Internal Sales Consultants. This includes, but not limited to: proposal and cost analysis production, presentation creation.
· Learn Pentegra’s business model, value propositions, products, processes and fees.
· Enter proposals, new advisors/partners into Salesforce
· Monitor and respond to the solution inbox and voicemail and forward all sales leads to appropriate parties
· Tracking of the proposal stage for entire sales team to ensure efficiencies
· Collecting cash balance illustration info
· Knowledge of RFPs and an awareness of who to consult with in the organization to find answers to complete accurately and timely
· Produce activity reporting for management and sales team
· Generate prospect lists of new advisors for each territory on entire sales team (LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, blogs, Pentalks).
· Collaborate with marketing on new ideas to target new advisors
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, with an expertise in adapting to different audiences
· Utilize strong organizational and multi-tasking skills to meet job requirements
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Knowledge of retirement plan services and Pentegra preferred
· A strong interest in understanding Pentegra’s processes, work flow and various proposals
· Knowledge of Salesforce. our contact management system, a plus
· Experience working with fee-based RIAs and expert retirement plan advisors preferred
· QPFC, QKA or equivalent designation or willingness to attain
· PowerPoint formatting knowledge
· Microsoft Office Suite knowledge