Nationwide Opportunities- Please Read:
Just because this role looks like it’s located in Purchase, NY doesn’t mean it is! At PepsiCo we place Campus Interns/ Full- Time and Graduate hires in roles nationwide across both field and headquarter locations. Field based roles will only be placed in the field.
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries and territories with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, LIFEWTR to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the global leader in convenient foods and beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Our employees drive our culture. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, what makes you unique, makes us better!
PepsiCo provides a demanding, fast-paced environment in a competitive industry, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge. Does leading a team of 8-10 sales reps within your first two years excite you? Does spearheading a $10-15 million business sound rewarding? If so, PepsiCo Field Sales might be the organization for you! Based on performance, candidates will have the unique opportunity to move rapidly to increasing levels of responsibility culminating into leadership positions across the sales function. Our college recruiting program is designed to build future sales leaders within our organization and groom candidates for key leadership roles.
What you can expect:
- Strong focus on leadership skill development
- Prescriptive Rotational Onboarding Structure
- Accountability of Leading the Frontline Selling Associates
- Flexibility and Autonomy to Achieve Selling & Team Goals
- High Visibility and Access to Senior Leadership
- Continued Investment in Cutting Edge Mobile Technology
- Internal Campus Networking Activities
- Comprehensive Total Rewards package
In this role, you will be called upon to:
· Demonstrate strong leadership skills to coach, develop, and influence various teams.
· Lead the frontline through various change initiatives.
· Lead sales meetings with leaders, peers and your direct reports to achieve sales objectives and other goals.
· Conduct “work-withs” and coaching sessions with frontline to develop their selling/customer service skills and efficiencies.
· Use your creativity and entrepreneurial mindset to grow volume & revenue to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the assigned area.
· Learn the PepsiCo selling foundation: use fact-based selling skills and deliver exceptional customer service.
· Collect, chart, and interpret statistical data; Prepare and deliver sales presentations to customers as required.
· Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance.
· As the work environment is physical: stand, walk, reach, and squat throughout the work day.
What we’re looking for:
- Desire to lead, develop and motivate frontline associates.
- Self-starting individuals who possess the passion and drive to win.
- Resilience and adaptability to solve problems and discern priorities in a fast-pace environment.
- Proven leadership throughout your academic career (on or off campus).
- Previous selling and/or customer service experience (on or off campus; either through part time jobs, internship or academic clubs).
- Pursuing a Degree in: Management, Business Administration, Communications, Organizational Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Professional Selling (other related majors will be considered).
- Ability to work flexible schedules including early mornings, evenings and/or weekend.
- Flexibility for relocation.
- Spanish language skills a plus.
Minimum Qualifications – Each candidate is expected to:
- Be completing their final year of undergraduate studies
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree prior to the intended full time start date.
- The position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
- Have a valid, unrestricted United States (State Issued) driver’s license at least three months prior to start date, and access to an automobile to drive to various sales locations for duration of time in role.
- Be 21 years of age or older.
· Have physical ability to lift 25 – 45 pounds repeatedly when needed in daily execution
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
How to apply:
To be considered for an interview, you must:
1. Complete an online application on our company website. (include link here)