As a Revenue Growth Capability Senior Analyst at Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA), you will be a key commercial contact responsible for providing the revenue management expertise and recommendations that enable effective decision-making within the business. This is your opportunity to take your sales, financial, and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
In this role, you will play a key role in bringing Next Generation Revenue Management insights to life. You will support the integration of commercial strategy, omnichannel and strategic pricing in an actionable tactical plan and our future pack architecture learning agenda.
If you are interested in advancing PBNA’s mission to “Win With Purpose” through a deeper understanding of consumer behavior, competitive dynamics and channel strategy this role is for you.
- Performs periodic revenue management capability assessments and subsequent action plans to address gaps and enhance capabilities
- Elevates revenue growth management tools/practices to stay ahead of the industry by benchmarking against both internal and external organizations
- Partners with BIS/IT team to scope out and design tools to advance Revenue Management capabilities across the organization in a consistent & efficient manner
- Scans the industry and delivers value-added insights on competitive developments
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (CMIS, Economics, Finance, or Business Administration preferred)
- 2+ years of progressive responsibility within Revenue Management, Finance, Insights, Strategy, Data Science, Commercial Planning or Analytics
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Problem-solving capabilities with the ability to translate analytical findings into solutions
- Ability to function effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to gain the cooperation of various individuals/teams without formal authority
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications