Why Patients Need You
At Pfizer, our mission is to inspire a best-in-class culture of continuous improvement and project management that empowers colleagues and enables simple, effective processes. Whether you are managing projects or liaising with others, your contribution in this team will help in making our work easier and faster so that we can deliver breakthroughs that change patients’ lives.
What You Will Achieve
You will oversee and manage operational aspects of ongoing improvement projects, acting as a liaison between the project teams and the line management. You will support our programs by managing the review of the status of the project, budget, schedules and preparing status reports. You will assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality and client satisfactions goals.
As a Vaccines Asset Planner, your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team. Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing critical deliverables. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will facilitate in explaining difficult issues and establishing consensus between teams.
It is your hard work and dedication that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Develop project plans to implement key initiatives and contribute to the completion of projects.
- Interface with partners on routine basis to drive customer centricity and fulfill terms of quality technical agreements and master supply agreements.
- Responsible for aligning and developing continuous improvement opportunities working with other sites in the network.
- Manage and perform routine data entry and data verification for these systems, as required.
- Take ownership, show commitment to getting things done and willingness to see problem resolution through to completion.
- Assists in preparation of new drug application submissions and any required registration batches.
- Assist preparation of printed and electronic materials, managing the logistics of multiple levels of application review and notifying relevant parties of the award decisions.
- Lead complex, cross-functional projects which includes defining and implementing the vision for the project and goals with input from the project sponsor and project team members.
- Provide end user and investigation support for issues related to MES.
- Be open to other points of view, cordial and willing to accept feedback.
- Manage meetings and communications for teams to drive efficient decision making.
- Manage own time to meet agreed targets, develops plans for activities on own projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience
- Demonstrated experience with batch record documentation, product and process specifications, and standard operating procedures
- Experience in the development and application of analytical methods to address problem resolution
- Experience working in the research and development of pharmaceutical industry
- Strong technical knowledge of computer systems and programs and understanding of Medical Affairs priorities, strategies, and activities
- Good project management skills, highly motivated, strong consultative, analytical, technical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint
- Master’s degree
- Work experience in Consumer operations or project management experience
- Working knowledge of System Application & Products
Other Job Details:
- Eligible for Relocation Package