Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides the opportunity to learn, inspire, and advance within a collaborative and diverse culture. We hire curious individuals for whom learning is a passion. Together, we focus on our mission of delivering confidence in a dynamic world – and the world has perhaps never been more dynamic.
At every level, we champion leaders who live our values of integrity, inclusion, innovation, and commitment to success. Imagining our work as a journey, we believe integrity guides our way, inclusion moves us forward together, and innovation creates new destinations.
Living our values every day. That’s Living Protiviti.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
You’ve come to the right place.
Legal Consulting Consultants work with Protiviti’s clients, who are typically among the world’s leading companies. As a consultant, you collaborate with the team to deliver client solutions for complex business problems that these organizations face. Experience tells us that our future leaders need to be both knowledgeable and deep in an area of expertise, but versatile having a broad range of capabilities and skill sets to solve today’s complex business problems. That’s why we focus on developing consultants across our business, so you gain experience in different industries, grow your technical capabilities, and gain leadership qualities that will ensure your future success.
Our culture is grounded in empowerment, teamwork, and problem-solving. At all career levels, we encourage innovation, seeking your ideas and insights. Our people care about one another, they coach and guide, and they help each member of our team be their very best.
When you join our team, you will participate in Passport to Protiviti, our award-winning onboarding program. You will also attend The Consulting Challenge, an experiential learning course that will help you transition successfully into your role as a consultant. As a consultant, you will be a part of the Foundations experience, an innovative approach to equip our consultants with the knowledge, skills, technical aptitude and coaching to become our firms’ future leaders. This Foundations experience will enable you to learn from a diverse set of experiences, while guiding your skill development; ultimately preparing you for the next step in your career journey.
Legal Consulting Consultants will experience a variety of projects. Each project experience is designed to fuel your curiosity, uncover hidden strengths, and most importantly, prepare you for the next career level. Consultants learn from the best management team in an effort to develop an understanding of business processes and build technical skills in general risk areas. Consultants compile and analyze data and document findings through client engagements. Through interaction with client and project team personnel, consultants develop professional relationships that contribute to exceptional client service. A successful consultant learns effective time and task management, takes ownership of assignments, and accepts responsibility for team results.
With each project, you receive hands-on training in a nurturing environment and interact with leaders across our practice. Talent Managers will partner with you in lining up specific project experiences that support your career goals, your skills, and the needs of the business. A network of coaches will help you navigate challenges and celebrate milestones. There will be many opportunities to join committees, participate in employee network groups, enjoy social, civic, and networking activities, to aid in building meaningful relationships across the firm and in the community.
Legal Consulting solution hires gain knowledge in a full spectrum of legal, compliance, and governance solutions, including litigation services such as forensic collections, data hosting, processing, analytics, and managed review. In core related processes related to intellectual property, labor and employment, real estate, emergency and incident response, emerging technology, transportation, white collar crime, and bankruptcy and restructuring. As a Legal Consulting Consultant, you will help businesses confidently address critical legal challenges and opportunities within Litigation, Contracts, Data Protection, Governance, Corporate Transactions, Legal Risk & Compliance.
Meaningful onboarding. Impactful training. Foundational learning. These experiences define the Protiviti Career – a career that enables you to thrive in work and life.
- Degree: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or other general business majors)
- Visa Status: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings need authorization to work in the United States for Protiviti without sponsorship now or in the future
- Technical Skills Desired:
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills and innovation to client engagements across various industries
- A foundation of core business processes
- An understanding of handling large data sets, and conducting data analysis
- Interest related to legal processes and compliance
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL
- Strong academic background
- Working in teams, as well as independently
- Being creative and analytical
- Passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organizing, and interpreting data and information
- Possessing excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-motivate and take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Desiring to learn and receptiveness to feedback and mentoring
- Drive towards obtaining professional certifications
ARE YOU ON BOARD WITH TRAVEL?
Since we work with clients, typically at their sites, this position requires travel to client sites. Out-of-town travel may also be required. Consultants need reliable transportation to and from local client sites.