Special Education Associates Inc is seeking Special Education Itinerant Teachers to service students with preschool IEP’s. SEIT services are for children 3-5 years of age who are classified by their school district’s Committee on Preschool Education (CPSE) as a preschooler with a disability.SEIT services are provided by a certified special education teacher. SEIT services are individualized to the needs of the child and include:
- Implementation of the child’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) through various research-based teaching strategies.
- Implementation, coordination, and monitoring of the child’s behavior management program in the classroom setting
- Collaboration with preschool directors and teachers on a monthly basis
- Coordination of the child’s educational programs with teachers, therapists and parents
- Quarterly and Annual progress reporting
- Electronic billing system and app for efficient billing and tracking of services