TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
2021 Summer Internship Program – US Contact Center
US Contact Center
The US Contact Center receives approximately 20 million calls a year; we service call types relative to day to day banking (servicing accounts / inquiries), lending (including servicing of loans), and offer support with potential fraud. In addition, we also provide support to our retail partners with customer inquiries and technical support.
The US Contact Center offers internship opportunities in the following groups: Day to Day Banking, Financial Services Group, and 2nd Level Support (Fraud, Technology, Digital).
This position will be offered in the following locations: Auburn, ME; Mount Laurel, NJ; Greenville,
TD Summer Internship Experience
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®, offers a Summer Internship Program with an unparalleled experience – where you’ll gain valuable insight into our vision to Build The Better Bank, while also strengthening the core skills and knowledge you’ll need to launch a successful career.
Our 10-week, non-rotational program consists of:
- A fun-filled, high-energy introduction to TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
- A variety of professional experiences and development training
- Extensive networking opportunities and interactions with senior leaders
- A dedicated support network, including a formal peer-mentoring program
- An active role in community service projects
- Opportunity to join TD’s Analyst Program upon graduation and participate in our year-long Action Learning Project
- Currently in Junior year of college – Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- 3.2 cumulative GPA or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to think independently and work collaboratively
- Must have US Citizenship or Permanent Residency status
At TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve while creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail the HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information, and details about your request within the e-mail.