TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
2022 Summer Internship Program – Commercial Banking
Consumer Banking is one of the largest in the U.S., providing over 9 million customers a full range of retail banking products and services at more than 1,200 convenient locations from Maine to Florida. Please check out this video to learn more about what it is like to be a Consumer Banking intern at TD!
Consumer Banking offers internship opportunities in the following groups:
• Residential Lending: TD’s Residential Lending group is made up of two main product areas: Mortgage and Home Equity. This internship will be in the group’s Capital Markets function, which develops strategies for buying and selling loans in secondary markets.
• Consumer Deposit Products & Payments (CDPP): The Consumer Deposit Products & Payments team focuses on crafting and managing TD’s checking, savings, CD, and money market products, as well as advancing the bank’s payments capabilities.
• Credit Cards & Unsecured Lending (CCUL): Credit Cards & Unsecured Lending is made up of three lines of business: U.S. Bankcard, which handles the bank’s branded credit cards; TD Retail
Card Services, which provides sales financing to retailers like Samsung and Ethan Allen; and Partnership Programs, which offers credit card programs for strategic partners like Target and Nordstrom.
TD Summer Internship Experience
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®, offers a Summer Internship Program with an unparalleled experience – where you’ll gain valuable insight into our vision to Build The Better Bank, while also strengthening the core skills and knowledge you’ll need to launch a successful career.
• A fun-filled, high-energy introduction to TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
• A variety of professional experiences and development training
• Extensive networking opportunities and interactions with senior leaders
• A dedicated support network, including a formal peer-mentoring program
• An active role in community service projects
• Opportunity to join TD’s Analyst Program upon graduation and participate in our year-long Action Learning Project
• Currently in Junior year of college – Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to think independently and work collaboratively
• Must have US Citizenship or Permanent Residency status
Please be sure to also submit your application via our company’s portal using this link here.