TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
2022 Summer Internship Program – Commercial Banking
Consumer Banking is one of the largest in the U.S., providing over 9 million customers a full range of retail banking products and services at more than 1,200 convenient locations from Maine to Florida. Please check out this video to learn more about what it is like to be a Consumer Banking intern at TD!
Consumer Banking is offering sophomore internship positions in the following group:
• Credit Cards & Unsecured Lending (CCUL): Credit Cards & Unsecured Lending is made up of three lines of business: U.S. Bankcard, which manages the bank’s branded credit cards; TD Retail Card Services, which provides sales financing to retailers like Samsung and Ethan Allen; and Partnership Programs, which offers credit card programs for strategic partners like Target and Nordstrom.
This opportunity is being offered in both our Greenville, SC and Mount Laurel, NJ office.
TD Summer Internship Experience
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®, offers a Sophomore Summer Internship Program with an unparalleled experience – where you’ll gain valuable insight into our vision to Build The Better Bank, while also strengthening the core skills and knowledge you’ll need to launch a successful career.
Our nine-week, rotational program consists of:
• A fun-filled, high-energy introduction to TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
• A variety of professional experiences
• Networking opportunities and interactions with senior leaders
• A dedicated support network, including a mentor
• Opportunity to join TD’s Junior Internship Program after successful completion of the Sophomore Internship Program
• Currently in Sophomore year of college – Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Technology related fields
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to think independently and work collaboratively
• Must have US Citizenship or Permanent Residency status
Please be sure to also submit your application via our company’s portal using this link here.