The Allure Group is hiring!
We are seeking a dynamic Concierge/Guest Service Agent available to work full time at our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Brooklyn, NY.
Apply Today! Give yourself an opportunity for professional growth, continuing education and career advancement.
This position will be ultimately responsible for personally enriching the lives of the people we serve and enhancing our overall customer service. The Concierge helps provide a comfortable transition to the facility and smooth admissions process. Reports to: Facility Administrator and Chief Business Development Officer.
Delegation of Authority
As the Concierge, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate new admissions to the facility and function as the resident (guest) liaison by responding to customer service requests and resolving problems
- Coordinate internal admissions process with various department heads to ensure seamless, comfortable transition to facility
- Act as customer service liaison for the facility
- Conduct facility tours
- Conduct daily facility rounds
- Follow up on concerns from guests, family, and staff
- Maintain and update facility guest census
- Conduct satisfaction surveys and discharge follow up
- Perform all assigned tasks in accordance with established policies and procedures, and as instructed by your Supervisor
- Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing and performing your assigned tasks
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment
- Possess prior experience in a customer service environment
- Experience in long term care highly preferred
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Excellent oral communication skills including a clear speaking voice.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to deal with stress and act responsibly with good judgment in an emergency situation.
- Ability to use a resident and customer- focused approach to problem solving