The Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (EDIB) Intern is responsible for assisting the Organizational Culture & Talent Development department in their daily operations.
- Provides the necessary support for and assists with the implementation of planned training, including the coordination of logistics/registration for events.
- Assists with the development of the EDIB infrastructure and helps guide the coordination of culturally related work groups to create opportunities for mutually advantageous programming, education, and support.
- Maintains and/or monitors departmental communications (i.e. newsletters, social media, etc)
- Other related duties as assigned
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Must be currently working towards a Master’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or Psychology, Social Work or other related disciplines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and appreciation for diversity
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow-up and follow-through on projects
- Deadline conscious and good time management skills with the ability to multi-task
*Please upload a writing sample and a copy of your transcripts with your application*
Please note – this is an unpaid internship.