The Group Leader is responsible for setting goals for program participants, facilitating activities, and preparing curriculum and lesson plans. The group leader maintains a safe and learning environment for program participants.
· Providing homework help, facilitating activities and supervising children in programs outside of
school day hours.
· Supervise and monitor children and take daily attendance.
· Assist tutors and activity specialist to manage and document behavior.
· Maintain supplies.
· Assist and maintain in data collection and upkeep of participants documents.
· Attend all necessary program meetings.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalency.
· 1 year of experience.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Ability to plan and carry out assignments independently.
· Ability to prioritize, adhere to timelines and multi-task.