The Psychosocial Rehabilitation Specialist (PSR) aids to restore, rehabilitate, and support services for a child/youth, which are developmentally appropriate as necessary for their integration as an active and productive member of his or her family and community with the goal of achieving minimal on-going professional intervention.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working or volunteering in children’s mental health, addiction and/or foster care. Personal experience is acceptable as well.
- Ability to work amongst diverse social, cultural, and economic groups.
- Good written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and have some knowledge with using Electronic Health Records (EHR).