Will organize, manage, and perform an extensive array of clerical, administrative, and program support activities on behalf of the Chief Operating Officer and other senior leaders in IAHD. The Administrative Coordinator is the primary point of administrative and operational contact for internal and external communications. The Administrative Coordinator coordinates the provision of office and staff support services, and oversees and/or participates in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects and purchasing.
Administrative Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
- Provides assistance to staff, managers, and senior level staff in operations.
- Creates, prepares, and delivers reports to various departments.
- Organizes meetings and meeting schedules as needed.
- Performs office duties, such as filing, answering phones, responding to emails, date entry and reporting.
- Works with Accounting department to process invoices, make payments, track receipts.
- Facilitates vendor purchasing, contracting and coordination.
- Reconciles Credit Card and Expense reports
- Delegates Tasks and ensures that they are completed in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
- Serves as a liaison with external institutions, other offices, staff, families, and individuals.
- Assists in the coordination, direction, and fulfillment of special projects.
- May supervise personal which may include recommendations for hiring, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least three years’ experience in the administrative support field.
- Proficient with office productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized and able to create an organized and easy-to-follow system for others.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and duties simultaneously.
- Independently motivated with the ability to take on tasks and duties without immediate direction.
- Strong communication skills
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills
- Basic math and an understanding of basic financial concepts
- Professional appearance and courteous manner