Who You Are & What You’ll Do
As a Marketing intern you will have the opportunity create solutions to real business challenges for your assigned brand team. Through their projects and teams, Interns are exposed to a wide array of brand marketing activities such as the development of new communication ideas, product development, market analysis, creation of sub-brands, consumer and competitor research, and advertising or creative executions.
• You’re a born leader: You individually take on projects and run with them.
• You’re a strategy guru: You create data-driven strategies and make plans to execute.
• You’re a dot connector: You can learn to navigate a big organization!
• You love to win, and have fun doing it.
• You’re a story teller: You craft compelling stories to obtain senior stakeholder buy-in.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
• Current college junior level pursuing Bachelor’s degree, with a demonstrated interest in marketing and/or general management.
• The ideal candidate will need to possess strong leadership competencies, and strong team and analytical skills; strategic thinking skills; proactivity and enthusiasm for work in a fast moving, dynamic environment; the ability to communicate effectively, especially as part of a team; ability to be creative; and the ability to understand complex business issues and demonstrate consumer empathy.
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Ability to relocate and willingness to work at sales office locations across the US
Life at Unilever is a lot of fun – just like our application process!
1) Application – Start by completing our simple online application. You can import your details from your LinkedIn profile to speed up the process. You can only apply to one function, so carefully consider which role you would like to pursue before applying.
2) Assessment – After your application, if you meet the basic requirements, we’ll invite you to participate in a series of fun games that looks at different cognitive, emotional, and social traits. This will help us find the best fit for you and you will receive personalized feedback after completing the games.
3) Digital Interview – Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will be invited to participate in a digital interview where you can solve real-world problems using Unilever scenarios. This will give you insight into our company culture and how we do business. The interview is split into two parts – three short hypothetical questions followed by a business case. You can record and complete your video anytime, anywhere. All you need is a computer or mobile device with access to video recording (usually standard in most devices) and a stable internet connection.
4) Discovery Center – Once the interview is complete, we’ll invite our top matches to our offices in the Greater New York City or Toronto areas (depending on which job you applied for) for a truly immersive experience. You’ll get to experience a number of exciting activities and projects along with your peers, meet our leaders, and receive personalized coaching and feedback. The exercises are designed around a real business case study, enabling us to tap into your potential while giving you further insight into what it’s really like to work at Unilever.