Summary of Project Manager: WIHD is seeking to fill a new grant funded part-time Project Manager position to manage grant funded projects and analyze data for evaluation of projects. Additionally responsible for data management for the adult health clinic and quality improvement programs.
Time Commitment: 21 Hours per Week and include paid time off, life insurance and disability benefits.
Manage grant funded projects by:
- creating overall project evaluation plans
- structuring relevant data collection instruments and processes
- overseeing data management
- running appropriate data analyses
- collaborating on the drafting of project reports and presentations
- providing technical assistance in the development of training and educational materials
- ensuring the consistent implementation of the evaluation plan
- identifying any additional needs for training and assistance
- maintaining communication with project team members to provide routine updates about any issues and challenges with activities
Education, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements:
- Master’s degree in public health or related
- Demonstrated project management skills along with database management experience
- Proven ability to take direction but also to work with minimal direct supervision and manage multiple projects, while being a committed team player
- Superior written communication skills; excellent analytical, critical thinking, and organizational skills with precise attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office, especially Excel; WordPress and plugins
General personality traits or other attributes needed for job performance: Experience with research design and implementation, data collection and analysis skills, organized and detail oriented, good communication skills both verbally and written.
WIHD values inclusivity and diversity in the workplace. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, pregnancy, any other characteristic protected by law.
WIHD is taking every measure to provide a safe work environment. All staff, clients and visitors are pre-screened everyday and required to wear masks in public areas. Additionally, all high touch areas along with work spaces are cleaned nightly.