White Glove Community Care, Inc is actively seeking LPN Licensed Practical Nurses for our pediatric and adult patients who are chronically ill in the home care setting.
FIND A JOB THAT YOU LOVE AND YOU WON’T WORK A DAY IN YOUR LIFE.
Check out our amazing LPN Licensed Practical Nurse benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Weekly pay – Direct Deposit
- Training to ensure your success
- Health benefits
- Exclusive employee discounts
- 24/7 Customer Service
- $100 monthly benefits debit card
LPN Licensed Practical Nurse position details:
- Full Time and Part Time
- 8, 10, 12 hour shift
- Training provided
- New Graduates Welcomed!
- Start Date: ASAP
LPN Licensed Practical Nurse Job duties:
- Assess patients’ condition and chart their observations
- Medication Administration
- Ventilator | G Tube feeding care | Trach Care
LPN Licensed Practical Nurse Requirements:
- Valid LPN Licensed Practical Nurse license
- Eligible to work in the US
Smooth application process! Submit your application today and your personal recruiter will reach out to you.
What makes White Glove Community Care the right place for you? Our awesome benefits package, Variety of opportunities, and Customer Service of course! We serve, develop and respect employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT FOR MORE INFO- 7188282666 X3588