At Zwilling, we have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Accountant. As a member of the Accounting department, the candidate should possess a positive attitude, be self-motivated, eager to learn and a multi-tasker; able to balance routine duties with more diverse tasks and projects in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be a fully committed team player able to look beyond their own responsibilities and proactively contribute to the success of the entire team. Accounting degree is required.
The Junior Accountant will handle a range of accounting tasks and financial analysis in support of the Finance department.
The Junior Accountant will report to the Assistant Controller with responsibilities to include, though not limited to;
- Preparation of assigned monthly P&L and balance sheet account analysis as assigned
- Proposal of journal entries related to assigned accounts
- Coordination and preparation of monthly Road Show reporting and other projects
- Coordination and preparation of monthly retail P&L
- Cross train fundamentals of AP Coordinator position
- Assist in monthly reporting to parent company
- Assist with gathering data for both internal and external audit request
- Updating or creating processes for assigned areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics with a minimum of 1 -3 years’ direct accounting/finance experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Articulate and effective verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external customers.
- Sound organizational skills: planning, expediting, prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Office products
- Excellent attention to detail, comfort in a fast paced environment and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We provide great benefits including competitive salary, medical & dental insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, and employee discounts.
For over 287 years, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has offered premium products that enhance the lives of professional and home chefs worldwide. Since its start as an esteemed cutlery brand, the company has grown to include a coveted collection of cookware, flatware, glassware and kitchen gadgets. Tradition, quality, innovation, and craftsmanship are its ingredients for success.
Today, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is an international industry leader that sells products in 100 countries with the help of ten wholly owned subsidiaries. Always looking forward, ZWILLING has recently acquired global heritage brands —Staub (France), Demeyere (Belgium), Ballarini (Italy), and MIYABI (Japan)—to give its customers access to the most exceptional cookware and cutlery.
We offer great benefits including competitive salary, medical & dental insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, and employee discounts. If you’re interested in being part of a prominent, global culinary company, submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements today!