“It is the people and the culture that drew me to JPMorgan Chase. It is important for me to work at a company, and with a group of people, that value integrity and a commitment to constantly learning” Meghan Mickiewicz, junior majoring in Finance said. Meghan will be interning at JPMorgan Chase this summer!
On March 22, twenty students attended an office tour and information session at the JPMorgan Chase Brooklyn office. This extraordinary opportunity provided students with the chance to learn about various internship opportunities available at JPMorgan Chase and even better, how to stand out in a pool of applicants and during the interview process.
JPMorgan Chase’s Business Areas:
- Corporate & Investment Bank: From raising capital to restructuring, helping large companies, governments and institutions to achieve their strategic goal
- Asset & Wealth Management: From investment management including institutional and retail to private wealth management
- Consumer & Community Banking: Supporting millions of people and small businesses to make the most of their money, by providing them with the right guidance, services and products
- Cross-firm Functions: Developing sound business practices and solutions for the firm and their clients
- Commercial Banking: Helping medium-sized businesses and local communities succeed with tailored products and solutions in everything from commercial lending to real estate
- Technology: Building technology solutions and applications that impact millions of consumers and business worldwide
Liliana Dominguez, senior majoring in General Business said, “This event was very educational. It had a diverse panel of managers, each with unique insights. I learned many things, such as what employers look at in candidates, how to prepare for an interview, and the importance of networking. In addition, I learned that this is a great company to work for. JPMorgan offers many different job positions and gives employees the opportunity to grow within the company”.
These events are always a success thanks to the hard work of our Employer Relations Director, Julia Wexler. Remember, to check out our website and follow us on Instragram @mercycareers to be notified about similar events you can attend!