Spring 2023 Job & Internship Fair
Meet recruiters in-person from a variety of industries and learn abut jobs and internships!
- Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2023
- Time: 12:30pm – 3:00pm
- Location: Dobbs Ferry Campus, Rotunda
- Fun Fact: Over 50 employers will be in attendance!
Checklist for In-Person Career Fairs
- Update your Resume: Want a Career Coach to review it? Upload it to Handshake for review and feedback.
- Research Companies: Look at the list of companies attending and the positions they are recruiting for (you can find this on the career fair page in Handshake). Decide who you are interested in speaking with. Research these companies and their job openings online before the fair. Have a plan for which tables you want to visit at the fair.
- Create and Practice Your Elevator Pitch: Include your name, class level and major, a short- or long-term career goal, and any experiences you have to support that goal. Try to align these goals to the employer you will be speaking with. This can be tweaked depending on who you are speaking with.
- Business Professional or Business Casual: Dress for Success.
- Print Your Resume: At least 10 copies! You should give each employer you speak with a copy.
- How to Work a Career Fair: Watch this short video.
- Stay Organized and Send Thank You Emails: Collect business cards from employers you speak with and send thank you emails following the fair!
Career Fair Prep
Join us live to prepare for the Career Fair!
- Date: Wednesday, March 8th, 2023
- Time: 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm
- In person Location: Dobbs Ferry Campus, Vitale Career Hub, Main Hall 247A
- Virtual: Via Zoom (please register for Zoom link)