JOB AND INTERNSHIP SEARCH
Great News! Mercy College has partnered with Handshake – a modern career development platform – to replace Career Maverick and be your one-stop-shop for launching your career.
This modern internship and job board offers a significantly improved user experience and functionality:
- Intuitive user interface. Handshake is easy to use!
- Personalized opportunities. You can curate your experience so Handshake sends you customized opportunities based on your major and career interests, preferences, and activities.
- Increased number of opportunities. You will have a significantly expanded set of jobs and internships posted by over 300,000 employers to which they may apply.
- Employers eager to connect. If you fill out your profile and make it public, you are 5X as likely to be messaged directly by the increased network of employers.
- Company reviews. Students and alumni from over 700 colleges and universities provide reviews on over 300,000 companies, so you have easy access to more information on organizations and jobs.
- Easy appointment requests and RSVP for Career Events
- Federal Work Study jobs and on-campus employment positions will be posted in Handshake in early August.
Undergraduate students, we’ve preloaded your profile to help you get started, please log in and complete your profile using your Mercy email and password at https://mercy.joinhandshake.com/ !
Graduate students and Alumni, you are welcome to request an account here: https://mercy.joinhandshake.com/ !
This quick video will show you how to upload documents into Handshake: https://support.joinhandshake.com/hc/en-us/articles/219426647
Questions? Please contact Career and Professional Development at 914-674-7642 or CPD@mercy.edu.