So you couldn’t be here for the Mercy Manhattan Career Fair on November 6th and now you wonder what you missed. The good news is you can still apply for the open positions that the employers were promoting.
These are some of examples (there are many more!):
- K-12 Teachers and support staff for charter schools
- Operations positions
- Positions in Corrections, Parole and Medical with the NYS Department of Corrections
- Census Taker
- Special Agent, Uniform Division
- Assistant Supervisor
Here is what you can do:
- Make sure your resume is in top shape! Make an appointment to review it with your PACT mentor or a career coach here. Sample resumes found here
- Submit your resume in Handshake and get it approved
- Review openings from the employers who attended the career fair here (you have to be logged in to Handshake first in order to view)
- Apply to the positions directly in Handshake or on the organization’s website – as instructed
Take advantage of Mercy’s connection to these employers – and apply to their positions!
As always, let us know if you need any help. Good luck!