I want to let you know that the application for the Fall 2020 Internship Grant is now open. This provides a $1500 grant for your unpaid, for-credit internship. The grant is a great opportunity since many internships in the Human Services and Education field are unpaid. It is important to note you Do Not need a secured internship to apply for the grant. You need an internship by the end of add/drop (first week of September). As your career coach, I can help you find an internship. We have lots of internships in the human services and education field.
The basic requirements for the internship grant are below:
- Available to U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Applicants must have completed a minimum of 30 credits and be in Good Academic Standing
- Register for elective Workplace Experience or Internship courses only (380, 381, 399)
- Internship must be new
- Internship must be unpaid
- Internship requires a minimum of 135 hours at the work site
To learn more and to apply please click here.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Allen Rossetti, M.S.Ed
Career and Professional Development
Dobbs Ferry Campus, Main Hall
T: (914) 888-5332